Sunday, November 14, 2010

Heading back to the States

Most of you have been following along on my regular blog. But if you haven't, let it be known that as of December 15th I'll be back in the States "for good". (Definition: Until God calls me on to somewhere else.) For now, I feel like I'll be stationed back in the States for a while. And I have some big jewelry-making plans.

For starters, I have a goal to set everything up as a legitimate business.... eventually leading to an actual internet store, a shop on Etsy, and more. I'll be expanding my designs with new ideas. I even plan to do other crafts besides jewelry. It will be a great mishmash of really neat do-dads. So I hope you'll stay tuned!! :)

In the meantime, if you're looking for that uber unique Christmas gift idea... how about purchasing a calendar I created? 100% of the sales of the calendar will go towards helping orphans and vulnerable children in Namibia, Africa. This project directly benefits FHS, the place I've been pouring my heart and soul into throughout my 18 months in Namibia. Email me if you're interested, or go to this form to place your order. They are $15 each, plus shipping. We even ship internationally.


No comments: